Flexible fittings have numerous advantages in their use when connecting PVC pipes to each other, but they are particularly usufel for materials that cannot, or cannot easily, be glued, such as stainless steel, PP, PE, concrete and Polyester. The couplings are suitable for all low-pressure pipes such as those used for the discharge of sewage, sanitary waste and rainwater. Our flexible couplings are all available in metric dimensions and perfectly suited to all standard sizes.
– Quick fit no glue or sealer required
– Fast flow design for maximum water flow
– Top quality easy to fit with stainless screw type clips
– Great for pipes that are slightly out of line
– Provides flexibility to dampen vibration
– Easy to disconnect and can be reused
– Can be used to adapt mm to inch sizes